Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Want a Mac!

Man, oh man! My computer is getting so slow now. I have less than a year with this computer and I think it is time to upgrade to a MacBook Pro or a Mac desktop. I have a Dell laptop and some unknown brand desktop, but they are both so slow. I want to be able to do so many things, but being as slow as my computers are, I can't. I have been working with Macs since high school when I took an Internet Publishing class as well as a film class. I fell in love with the system and all the programs it offers. Editing films was so fun! I also loved learning how to use Adobe for something other than PDF files. Internet Publishing taught me so many things. A lot of what I learned in high school has helped me out at my job. The students at the school I work with have iPads and Mac laptops for each student. No, not an iPad and laptop both for each student. Rather the younger children have iPads and the older ones have laptops. I'm getting off-subject though. Like I mentioned, working with Macs has helped me as I was able to work with the students and show them all the basics. I was also able to help some of the teachers that are not so internet savvy. I really do want a Mac! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment