Saturday, December 8, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

So, being a member of Influenster has its huge perks and I'm so glad I joined. I received a full 20-day treatment of Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Advanced Seal and I really couldn't wait to try them.

My teeth have always been pretty yellow and I only saw a slight change when I tried the Crest 3D toothpaste. I always wanted to try these strips, but the price would scare me. They cost, on average, about $40. It may not be that much, but my major dilemma was "What if they don't make a difference? That would be like throwing $40 away!" Because of that, I never bothered to purchase them. Then, Influenster came into the picture and I received my very first Crest 3D Whitestrips.

In the box, you receive 20 treatments and a set of instructions. Each treatment pouch contains an upper, slightly longer strip and a lower, smaller strip. The instructions are very easy to follow and you practically do not need them.

I decided to apply the strips at night so that I could really set time aside to use them without forgetting. They advise to not brush your teeth before applying the strips and I followed their instructions due to my fear of teeth sensitivity. I would brush my teeth after removing them because the residue it left behind grossed me out a bit.

I will admit, I did see a difference after three uses which I was very skeptical about. The downside was that I actually had to wait about four days to see these results. The morning after I first used them, I experienced a lot of teeth sensitivity and I was scared to try them that same night. I waited until the next night, and I still experienced teeth sensitivity, but it was tolerable. After the third use and the rest of the uses, I felt no teeth sensitivity. Boy, was I glad that that the sensitivity subsided because if it had not, I would have probably stopped and would not have seen the amazing results.


The picture above shows my teeth before I started the Crest 3D Whitestrips treatment. As you can see, they were pretty yellow and I am embarrassed by the picture! (Taken with no flash)

This picture shows my teeth after the 20 days of treatment. I can definitely see the difference! (taken with no flash)

Here, I'm actually smiling because I am
happy with my results! (Taken with no flash)
An embarrassing picture of my lopsided smile
that shows my yellowed teeth! (taken with flash)




















All in all, I am satisfied with this VoxBox. If I had to rate the strips, I would give them a 9 out of 10. The only reason I don't give them a perfect 10 is due to sensitivity it caused. The results amazed me though and I am glad I was finally able to try them! Definitely try them because "if you're not whitening, you're yellowing!"

Check out the Crest 3D website to learn more about these whitestrips!

Disclaimer: This product was sent complimentary through Influenster.






No comments:

Post a Comment