Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jesse's Girl

I just wanted to write this blog post to talk about Jesse's Girl Nail Polish. For being a drugstore product, it works like a charm! I recently wrote about a nail gradient I did using two colors from their line and I'M STILL WEARING THEM on my nails! This is an OMG moment for me! I don't have that much time to do my nails, but I try doing them at least every Thursday. By Saturday, my nails are usually chipping like crazy. Not this time though! I did my nails exactly how I've done other nail gradients except that I used two colors from Jesse's Girl near the tips. I have had very minimal tip wear, but nothing too big. I don't even want to unpolish them because I want to see how long they'll last! I definitely will recommend this product because I fell in love!


Looking at the picture above, you can see that my middle finger is the one with the most wear of all! Take into consideration I wash dishes without gloves and I scrubbed my bath tub without gloves either hahaha!

Check the Jesse's Girl Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment