Thursday, June 21, 2012

Karen Huff Klein- Bus Monitor

I don't know how many of you have heard (or not heard) about Karen Huff Klein, the bus monitor that was bullied by some junior high students. If you have, you will find that what these little monsters did was vile and malicious. I work in a school setting and I know that if we had seen this behavior, these students would have been dealt with immediately. I cannot stand bullying one bit. I was never bullied when I was young, but I can imagine the pain some people have to deal with when they are bullied by others. I have seen so many kids at work being bullied that it brings a knot to my stomach. I cannot believe how some people can be so inhumane or so insensitive. How can you threaten someone just because you don't like them? Bullying has reached a whole greater level and I just hope that exposure to it brings it to a stop soon.

If you haven't seen the video yet, click on the YouTube link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment