Sunday, May 27, 2012

11 Questions Tag

I was not tagged to do these questions, but Wacky Laki said it was an open invitation to anyone who wanted to answer the following questions. :)

The rules:
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag!
- Choose 11 people to tag, link them on your post, and tell them about it

Questions from Theodora of Red Hair and Black Nail Polish:
1. What are your other hobbies, besides nail polish and doing your nails?
I have lots of hobbies, but one of my favorites is BAKING! I'm thinking of opening my own business to turn this passion into something bigger.

2. What is your favorite nail polish color?
Pink, definitely pink!

3. What or who started your nail polish addiction/ obsession?
My nail polish addiction began the first time I watched videos from Say Anything Br00ke's. I blame her lol!

4. What nail polish trend do you love/hate?
I don't really hate any trend. Right now, I am loving the gradient trend. It is so easy and it looks so beautiful.

5. Do you also paint the nails of others, like friends/family?
I paint my nieces' nails since they love being girly girls lol.

6. Where do you buy most of your nail polish?
I buy my polish from eBay, Amazon, Sally's, or anywhere that I can find it cheaper lol.

7. Stamping or freehand Nail Art - what's your favorite?
I prefer stamping since my hands shake a lot when trying to do free hand designs.

8. Would you ever give up your entire collection of nail polish?
I would if it's for a worthy cause.

9. Where would you like to live? And why?
I love where I live! Living in Los Angeles cannot be beat. If I had to choose elsewhere, it would be near the beach or in some hills!

10. What's your best feature?
My eyes/eyelashes? I have pretty big eyes and longish lashes.

11. What's your biggest dream?
To be a successful business owner.

Questions from Kirsten of Geeky Owl:
1. How many nail polishes do you own?
I have a little over 100. I haven't counted them in a while.

2. If you could meet anyone alive or dead who would it be?
Both of my grandpas since they both passed away long before I was born.

3. Your guilty pleasure?
Milk chocolate truffles, I can never have enough of them!

4. What is your favorite film?
Love and Basketball, Poetic Justice, Crash, Mean Girls, Law Abiding Citizen and a ton of others. I wouldn't be able to make up my mind.

5. Favorite music group as a kid?
Bone Thugs N Harmony.

6. Favorite animal?
Monkeys! <3

7. Coke or Pepsi?
I don't drink soda.

8. If you could have accent in the world what would it be?
I love mine!

9. Phobias?
Frogs... Gross, gross, gross!

10. How often do you change your nails?
Once or twice a week.

11. Your favorite quote?
I don't have a favorite at the moment -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment