Saturday, May 5, 2012

Leopard Nails and 4-strand Braid

I am currently head over heels in love with my nails and this braid!
The base from my nails are Opi's Mod About You. I absolutely love this color! It's a very white pink, but it is amazing. I saw this color on a post from Scrangie's  and ever since, I couldn't help but love it!  To achieve the leopard print, I used the M57 Konad plate. I am still new to stamping, but I think I did okay for my second try. On top of that, I added some Fairy Dust by China Glaze and covered that with some Seche Vite. I got many compliments on my nails even though I feel that they aren't the greatest.
Now, my braid... Omg, I am so obsessed with it. Only thing that sucks is that because my hair is in layers, half of it comes out. So there you have it, my current obsessions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment