Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fifty Shades Trilogy

So, I finished the trilogy last week and OH MY GOSH! I loved the books! I am actually starting them all over again lol. They were a great, easy read. Yes, they were sexually explicit, but there is a reason for it. The second and third book (especially the third book) give you more insight as to why sex had to be part of the trilogy. Although I loved all the books, I have to say the second one was definitely my favorite. Perhaps it became a favorite because it is the one with more romanticism and I have a weakness for that. I highly recommend them! At the end of the day, you'll fall in love with the character that is Christian Grey. My only complaint is that the bonus chapters in Book Three left me wanting MORE. You will understand once you read them. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment